Why Saginaw County
Pulled from a recent list of site selection factors, let Saginaw Future show you what Saginaw County has to offer.
- Highway accessibility – Interstate 75 connects you to the US, Canada and Mexico
- Cost structure – Consistently one of the most affordable communities in the U.S.
- Skilled labor – Generations of manufacturing expertise, 12 educational institutions in the region with training closely aligned with labor demand
- State and local incentives – Business friendly communities offering FREE shovel ready sites, local abatements and infrastructure grants and new state incentives providing grants and loans for business development
- Available land and buildings – Online property database, shovel ready property, large sites identified
- Energy availability – Robust infrastructure in place
- Proximity to major markets – Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Chicago, Canada, Midwest
- World leader in electronic power steering, polycrystalline silicon and R&D
- Health Care – Home to five major hospital facilities that provide a wide array of medical services
- Quality of Life – 541 acres of park land, 26 public & private golf courses, 82-acre trail system